Friday, January 22, 2010

Life on the move

Something I've been obsessed with, the reason I constantly thinking of the freedom in freelancing.
The idea that's always in the back of my mind when I'm buying stuff for my house (my to-do list has "framing posters" striked out 3 times at least)
The reason my green backpack is my favourite bag (and that I collect bookmarks when I travel)
Something I've been so fixated on that some of my friends testify I've had a past life the 60s

Yesterday I met the woman who made this dream come true, Erin you're my hero!
Read about her and the mini-philosophy that made this possible.


Coincidently, I came across a discussion on Lonely Planet about "portable careers" two days ago.





1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey Inji -- WOW! thanks for your post. I'm happy you are inspired by the Mini Movement! :o) Erin